Friday, April 20, 2012

YesStyle Shoes




I bought a pair of pumps at YesStyle.com a couple of weeks ago. I seen these on sale for $21 I believe? But it was somewhere in that range. It's not pure white as shown above but it's more on the dirty white side. I was a little disappointed with the quality (I guess you really get what you pay for). The material is not really suede but it's "suede-like". It's not as smooth as the other suede pumps that I own. I don't know if that makes sense to you? I don't know if there are different qualities for suede. But it's ok, it's not a big deal. 

Not good
A piece of thread hanging out. But eh, I can just cut it..
Yes! I'm a 36 :)
Overall, the pumps are OK. Not that great but it's OK for going to the mall I guess. Or maybe some other occasions. You can wear it with your skinny jeans or a nice casual dress.

What do you guys think? ♥

2 comments:

Post a Comment

I ♥ reading your comments. Thanks for stopping by! :)

  1. I would say, pumps are great for every occasions.(like what you said on your blog, " its great on jeans and casual dresses") Many broads are actually wearing it these days because of the "versatility style" and the "sophistication-look" of the shoes. Plus, don't get me wrong... it's also suitable for kicking someone on the face or butts! LMAO! :D Love blogging on your site and hopefully you may continue to share more ideas.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I ♥ reading your comments. Thanks for stopping by! :)